- England, Epsom
- Up to £38000 per annum
Specialist, Service Product Programmes
Our global automotive client is looking for a Product Specialist to ensure their roadside assistance products continue to be industry leading. You will act as the interlink between the service provider and internal departments, keeping the programme running smoothly. You will also have the opportunity to scope, define and deliver new commercial opportunities in order to contribute to the wider success of the business.
Salary: £38,000 per annum
Location: Epsom (due to the location own transport is required)
Work week: Mon – Fri 9:00am – 17:30pm Hybrid with 3 days in the office and 2 from home
What you will be doing:
- Keeping a close eye on roadside assistance performance, through collaboration with our Account Manager
- Managing a £10m+ profit center and reporting financial performance on your product area
- Supporting Customer Relations with live customer complaints with a view to resolving swiftly and with the best possible customer outcome
- Unlocking a vast array of possible opportunities that exist under our partnership with the AA (Connected Car, Accident Management, Dedicated Technicians, Mobile / Remote Servicing to name but a few)
- Getting involved with the development of projects within the wider department
Skills and experience:
- A passion for customer insight and an ability to use data to generate recommendations
- A strong communicator with great people and networking skills
- Ability to see project through from start to finish and drive improvements where necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Knowledge of roadside assistance or similar automotive sector programmes (e.g insurance, warranty) would be beneficial but not essential
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability, your salary expectations and outlining your relevant experience.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail