- England, Epsom
- £30000 – £35000 per annum
Pricing Analyst/ Parts Sales Coordinator – Epsom – Permanent – £35k
Our well known client is looking for a Part Sales Coordinator with pricing analysis experience to join their team based close to Epsom. The successful individual will be joining a department that is responsible for a number of programmes and initiatives in the Customer Services Division. The role will have initial focus on a Service, Maintenance and Repair programme, mechanical loss avoidance programme and local supplier activities. The role will evolve to incorporate wider parts sales and pricing analysis. This analysis and subsequent recommendation will support the strategic activity and parts revenue growth targets.
– Day to day duties include the following:
– Day to day autonomy for the total and mechanical loss avoidance programmes in its current form and looking of the ways to improve the efficiency of the programmes.
– Working with current and new local suppliers to provide information on their service offering within the context of improving sales.
– As the role evolves providing supporting the in-depth analysis on the performance of the After Sales parts products, market trends and influencers through all channels to market.
– Parts pricing
– Supporting the Customer Service Division in their roles by answering queries promptly
– Suggest ways to improve activities of the department
The successful individual will have the following skills/experience:
– Good analysis skills and comfortable with manipulating large data sets
– Good experience of Excel including formulas and pivot tables
– Demonstrable numeracy skills in previous roles
– Ability to work as part of a team as well as working on individual projects and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally with suppliers
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability and expected salary.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail