- England, Epsom
- Power BI, Power Bi, Dashboards, Stakeholder engagement
- £30000 – £35000 per annum
Power Bi Business Insight Support Analyst – Permanent – £30000 to £35000 dependent on experience – near Epsom, Surrey (commute easiest by car)
Our client, a global automotive company based near Epsom, Surrey is looking for a Business Insight Support Analyst with experience of creating Power Bi dashboards to join their team. The role will engage with a range of stakeholders from business departments, Field Team members and Retail Network partners.
Key Skills – Power Bi – creating dashboards and strong stakeholder engagement experience.
The role is to work for the Data and Insight team, whose aim is to accelerate change, transform and improve the customer experience through insight and testing.
The role :
* PBi Dashboard Support : You will provide services to support the current range of Power Bi Dashboards that ensures a high level of accuracy, reliability and relevancy of the delivered insight to head office users, Field team members and Network Retailers. This will include:
o Bug Fixes
o Ongoing enhancements
o Monitoring of daily data refresh outcomes
o Management of product backlogs
o Updates and management of supporting assets (videos, user guides, Dashboard support documents)
* New PBi Development : Enable development of new PBi dashboards as per the D&I team priorities and projects. Working within the Visualisation team and with the support of Data engineering resources interact with key stakeholders across the business to support the visualisation of generated insight, including :
* Business analysis and requirements capture
* Design of underlying UX in line with established design principles and style guides
* Development of supporting data structures and calculations
* Development of Power Bi tabs, navigation and information architecture
* Development of supporting Dashboard guides / video assets
* Support the development of Best Practice in PBi Dashboard delivery. Work with other stakeholders across Systems, to establish consistency and best approach to Data management and design
* UX design
* Analytics output
* Work proactively to support the Data and Insight team planning and schedule
* Develop strong understanding of commercial drivers that are in play within the client and the Centre Network
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability, your salary expectations and outlining your Power Bi dashboard creating skills and your previous stakeholder engagement experience.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail