- England, Epsom
- £35000 – £42000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
Digital Project Manager – Epsom – £35k – £42k dependent on experience
My client, a market leading automotive company, is looking for a Market Specialist/Project Manager to join their driven and friendly team. The successful individual will be joining a department responsible for accelerating change, transforming and improving the customer experience through insight and testing. Their purpose is to review, develop and implement new sales channels to support evolving market conditions. This means testing and introducing new services relating to Mobility and Connected Car strategies in line with the company strategies.
This Specialist role takes responsibility for achieving the companies Connected Car activation targets and identifying and implementing new revenue streams. They are looking for someone to leverage their skills and experiences, take the company’s current learnings and come up with new strategies and approaches which will achieve their Connected Car activation target. Why is the activation target important? Post sale, their customers will be able to embrace connected services in order to gain a more personalised and data driven experience. Their sole approach is to connect the car further with their customers in order to enrich their experience with the car.
What you’ll be doing
* Create and launch new strategies and approaches to achieving the activation target in dealerships and fleet managers
* Take ownership of in-flight activities to further increase conversion.
* Support and educate the network (dealers & fleet owners) on how best to approach increasing activation percentages.
* Building relationships across the business
* Taking part in UAT (User Acceptance Testing). Making sure new Connected Services in the App or test and fault tolerant prior to release.
* Provide regular reporting to senior management on Connected Services (activation rate but also pilot results/ outcomes)
* Provide weekly reporting to Field Team to support on development of Connected Services activation
* Review, keep up-to-date training around connected services and develop new assets in partnership with the Academy for new services
I’d love to hear from you if you have or are:
* You are someone who has worked or are currently working in a sales or commercial role for more than 4 years.
* Experience in tech, digital, or SaaS sales.
* Are you target oriented person
* Have had experience being a part of or creating go-to-market strategies
* Understand the agile product development process
* A strong customer-focus mind-set
* Innovative, always looking to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas to the table
* Confident in communicating with internal and external (incl. network) stakeholders
* To fit in with the team, have an energetic and positive outlook and problem solving mind-set
* Have a good attention to detail and accuracy
* Be passionate about technology, digital solutions business
* Have worked in the Mobility or Connected Car space
Interested? Please forward a copy of your CV with an indication of availability and desired salary.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.