- England, Bedford
- Design Engineer, 3D, Inventor, NX, AutoCAD
- £35000 – £40000 per annum
Required: Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: Up to £40,000 per year (depending on experience)
With over 7 decades as a specialist within their industry sector, they provide the world’s largest range of bespoke products. Located in Bedfordshire they are a business who are ideally located to serve both national & global demands for their service. The needs of the business have meant that they are now seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join the team.
As a Design Engineer, your position will be hands-on and require you to be flexible in your approach, and self-motivated, as you will be required to work within an ISO 9001 environment and carry out all aspects of design for manufacture of the company’s mechanical products.
Skills and required:
* Proven Design Engineer background
* Vast experience using 3D CAD systems (NX, Inventor, AutoCAD)
* Produce 3D part models and assemblies and detailed 2D component and assembly drawings to current standards.
* Demonstrate working to ISO 9001 standards
* Highly flexible and the ability to achieve deadlines and target
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) preferred
Engineering experience related to rotating machinery would be desirable
What’s in it for you?
Salary: Up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + Pension (after qualifying period)
This is an opportunity that will progress quickly, therefore, to register your interest please click the apply button
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail