- England, Redhill
- Project Manager
- £55000 – £65000 per annum + Package
Business Project Manager
£55-65,000 + excellent package
leading financial services company have an immediate need for a Business focussed Project Manager to join them on a very high profile international project.
Any experience within an automotive or car finance environment would be advantageous however not essential.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join my client’s brand new business project team. The job holder will be responsible for implementing a new Operating Model. They will work alongside the IT Project Manager and Business Analyst who will turn the business capabilities into system requirements that will form the basis of system selection criteria and integration requirements (into external services and existing internal systems). The role will be hands on and the successful candidate will need to be prepared to take on activities themselves such as writing role descriptions, leading the design and implementation of the new function working closely with existing stakeholders.
You will ideally have
* Experience of setting up new products, businesses or operations
* Experience of contract negotiation
* Strong planning and organisation skills
* Ability to apply project management disciplines with proven experience in delivery of large strategic business projects
* Proven experience of management of cross-functional project teams
* Maintains strategic awareness, developing strategies, project plans and methodologies that involve agreeing customer objectives and assigning resources
* Requires detailed knowledge of specific business support processes, systems, and procedures and ability to translate knowledge and experience into recommendations that are presented as project plans to be delivered.
* Good, clear written and oral language skills in order to articulate technical issues associated to work area. Particularly important is the ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders throughout the group, of varying levels of seniority
* Prepares reports and delivers presentations to customers and Divisional Executive levels regarding project status, results and recommendations
* Good interpersonal and supervisory skills and ability to manage work processes.
* Relevant academic / professional qualifications.
* Computer literacy and a good understanding of relevant software.
* It is expected that any candidate is able to display sound business acumen, and is comfortable and confident when dealing with senior management as necessary.
Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent
This is a 35 hour working week and you would be expected to live locally to Redhill although Redhill is very easy to get to from a number of locations across the South East.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail