- England, Leatherhead
- £30000 – £40000 per annum + Excellent package
Software Tester (Selenium, C#, Katalon, Postman)
£30,000 – £40,000 plus excellent package
(Selenium, C#, Katalon, Postman)
Fantastic caring collaborative SaaS company have an immediate need for an Automation Tester.
Agile software delivery
* Hands-on testing within Sprints as part of an Agile (Scrum) SDLC
* Actively involved in live incident diagnosis and resolution
* Assist in all stages of the SDLC including acceptance criteria creation, backlog refinement and estimation.
* Help the team to improve test process and automation in an agile environment.
* Build, maintain and improve test frameworks.
* Analysis of projects with a view to identifying test cases and considerations.
* Acceptance criteria refinement
* Production of Test plans, scripts, and cases
* Write test code as production quality code.
* Be a leader in ensuring the team collectively takes responsibility for fixing failed tests and issues with CI/CD infrastructure
* Production of Test packs for regression, smoke, sanity, performance, security, etc.
* Identify gaps in testing and propose solutions.
* Take responsibility and ownership for setup and driving exploratory testing strategies.
* Become a trusted authority in your team for everything related to Quality assurance and Automation, with strong evidence-based case for why a release is ready to ship.
* Help the team to improve the test process and automation.
* Be comfortable voicing concerns, challenging assumptions and highlighting problems identified through testing.
Continuous Integration and DevOps Culture
* Work closely with developers to help create joined-up, aligned testing capability.
* Support innovation in this area, especially around test automation
Please feel free to call me regarding the role or send me your CV for an immediate turnaround.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail