- England, Feltham
- Architectural Fabricating and Welding
- £12 – £14 per hour
Position: Architectural Fabricator/Welder
Hourly rate: Depending on experience
Having been established for over 40 years, this company provide fabrication and installation services nationwide. By developing sophisticated solutions, by combining large scale feature structures, with high-quality architectural metalwork, glass and other specialist materials and finishes. They are renowned as one of the established leaders within the industry.
With ever-increasing order book, they are now looking for Fabricator Welder with proven architectural metalwork experience. This is predominantly a workshop based position, however, you may be a required to go out to the site.
· Fabrication and Welding using TIG and MIG to a high standard on Mild steel, Stainless steel and Aluminium to manufacture architectural steelwork such as balconies, balustrades, handrails, tubing, angle, plate, etc.
· Able to work from technical engineering drawings.
· Driven by the quality of workmanship with good communication & able to work under your initiative.
· Having been coded or is currently holding valid certifications, would be advantageous.
Hours of Work
Mon – Fri 37 ½ hours per week (overtime is subject to availability).
Will be discussed at interview, and will depend on experience.
This is an opportunity that will progress very quickly, therefore to register your interest please click “Apply” below.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail