- cca oft dpa fsa compliance head of
- £75000 – £90000 per annum + flexible for the right person
Head of Compliance – Monitoring and Reporting
A leading international financial services company with over 25 years in the industry serving underbanked consumers globally are looking for a Head of Compliance to join their team.
It's a 'Big Job' you will be required to be 'Hands On' reporting to senior management in London and abroad and performing a broad range of compliance, advisory and reporting duties.
You will be responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance policies are defined, monitored and embedded in the business, to support the Managing Director and his team ensuring a compliant environment.
You must have FSA/OFT regulated background. Specifically with experience of an FSA regulatory framework but also knowledge of other key customer protection legislation, CCA, OFT, DPA, Advertising regulations and Sarbanes Oxley.
* Manage and ensure the accuracy and completeness of compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements and codes of conduct set by relevant Trade Associations
* Identify potential areas of regulatory risk
* Provide guidance and support for financial promotions and sign-off
* Coordinate monthly compliance MI
* Participate in the development of annual monitoring plan and implement within own business area
* Responsible for the efficient and effective running of the Customer Care Team dealing with complaints within the legal requirements and those set by the relevant Trade Associations.
* Assist with the creation / monitoring and audit of compliance policies
* Keep up to date with regulatory issues – ASA judgements, OFT judgements, OfCom judgements, CCD, Consultation papers, BIS, Treasury, regulatory change.
* Knowledge of key customer protection legislation, CCA, OFT, DPA and FSA
* Ability to work in a cross-functional and matrix style team environment
* Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
A fantastic company where you can really make your mark, the salary is competitive (flexible for the right person) with good benefits. This is a key position for my client and they are looking for the best. Please give Richard a call at TLP on 01737 824 021for more information.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail