- England, Epsom
- 12 Months
- £28000 – £29000 per annum
Vehicle Schemes Co-ordinator
Salary : £29,070
Location: Near Epsom, Surrey (due to location own transport is required)
Work week : Mon – Fri 9:00am – 17:30pm Hybrid with 3 days in the office and 2 from home
Role : 12 month maternity cover
We are seeking a Vehicle schemes Co-ordinator reporting to the Specialist, Vehicle Schemes. This is a pivotal role for the administration of the various internal Company car schemes. The role will work closely with Internal and external Employees. Demonstrating excellent communication skills with all stakeholders, from HR, Finance, Sales Division, Aftersales Division and Supply Planning, to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction within our area of responsibility.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Manage the ordering and registration of all Scheme vehicles.
- Escalate and share issues with the team, discuss and agree countermeasures.
- Maintain Compass case details to support team view of any issues.
- Identify additional reporting requirements and work with the team / line manager to bring them to fruition.
- Communicate to the Scheme member at appropriate points of the renewal cycle
- Liaise with Depots to ensure vehicles are delivered on time
- Process all Fines and charges received for Scheme vehicles, report trends and countermeasures for frequent offenders.
- Administer the current Insurance portal – creating new starters, amending existing records and deleting leavers.
- Provide cover for other team members when required to ensure responsiveness to business priorities.
- Administration of Used Vehicle Locator Stock
Applicants must have the following attributes:
- Numeracy – ability to work with financial data, with a focus on Excel competency.
- Literacy – ability to draft communications to all levels of Scheme participants.
- High level of ability to adapt and learn new systems and processes.
You will be communicating with employee queries in a timely and comprehensive manner, keeping a focus on Customer Service and self-serve information.
Manage the ordering, logistics, registration and renewal processes to maintain a feed of vehicles into the Used Vehicle Locator and other disposal sources
Provide insights to the Specialist, Vehicle Schemes that may affect pricing / availability of vehicle models.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail