- England, Epsom
- Up to £38000 per annum
Value Chain, Innovation Specialist
You will be joining a newly established Value Chain Innovation Unit, within a global brand. This role will be pivotal in producing detailed breakthroughs with business cases to enable new innovative product launches, whilst creating propositions that form a blueprint for and influence European-level market strategy.
Salary: £38,000 per annum + performance bonus
Location: Burgh Heath just outside Epsom Southeast London
Work week: Mon – Fri 9:00am – 17:30pm Hybrid with 3 days in the office and 2 from home
What you will be doing:
New Ownership Proposition Development
- Working with The Value chain Retention team, develop nationally consistent breakthrough products for new models for B2B market.
- Starting the development journey on a solid foundation of insight (both Market and Customer)
- Evaluate the competition and ensure they appropriately positioned for a competitive advantage
- Generate senior leadership buy-in across business entities through robust business case development, and exceptional stakeholder management
- Develop and coordinate full go-to-market launch strategy – including potential multiple parallel pilots and full National roll-out activity as required.
BEV Value Chain Strategy & Partnerships
- Leveraging experience working with 3rd party suppliers to define and execute a framework for consistent exceptional BEV customer experience across Energy, Wallbox & public charging infrastructure products & services / packages.
- Development and enhancement of a unique full-service accident management solution ensuring a market-leading customer experience.
- Working closely with their Body & Paint team and 3rd party suppliers
e-Care / Connected car
- Support the development of a clear and robust business model and development framework to ensure the connected car opportunity is being fully leveraged for VLV. Including optimal proposition development/ bundling strategy, operational model development and revenue stream.
Previous experience with:
- Demonstrated commerciality and ability to generate robust business cases
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate complicated concepts
- A strong understanding of the automotive aftersales landscape
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail