- England, Epsom
- Up to £32000 per annum
Value Chain, Innovation Co-ordinator
Our global automotive client is looking to appoint an Innovation Co-ordinator to work within their newly established Value Chain Innovation Unit. You will be supporting the team with developing and implementing breakthrough commercial opportunities within the automotive aftersales Value Chain. This is an exciting new role with huge potential for the right candidate.
Salary: £32,000 per annum + performance bonus
Location: Near Epsom, Surrey (due to location own transport is required)
Work week: Mon – Fri 9:00am – 17:30pm Hybrid with 3 days in the office and 2 from home
What you will be doing:
- Carrying out market research and analysis to scope out new commercial opportunities within Value Chain
- Interpreting and communicating this data to support new business cases
- Ensuring products are appropriately positioned for competitive advantage
- Working closely with other departments to ensure all routes to market are optimized
- Supporting the team with full go-to-market launch strategy – including potential multiple parallel pilots and full National roll-out activity as required.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the Connected Car opportunity is being fully leveraged
Skills and behaviours you’ll have:
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management abilities
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels within the organisation and with partner agencies/suppliers
- Competent user of IT including MS excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Good understanding of the automotive aftersales or similar landscape
Interested? Please apply directly or send us a message for more information.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail