- England, Epsom
- 22 months
- Sponsorship, Sponsorship Activation, Marketing, Sports, Brands
- £31000 – £33000 per annum
- Hybrid working (head office / remote split)
- Salary circa £33K
- Fixed term contract until 31st December 2024
- Near Epsom, Surrey (due to location own transport is beneficial)
Our client, a global automotive company based near Epsom, is looking for a Sponsorship Coordinator, who will have the chance to work on the activation of global sport sponsorships and deliver experiential events, including the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Sponsorship : Responsible for the planning, execution and evaluation of all sponsorship & sports marketing related projects, with the main focus the Olympic & Paralympic partnerships in the UK. Increasingly the sponsorships have an experiential events element, showcasing our client’s brand through live experiences.
The Opportunity :
- Incredibly exciting opportunity to work on bringing very large scale sponsorships with the Olympics and Paralympics to life.
- Primarily a sponsorship activation role – you should have prior experience in this area. There is a live events element to the role but this is a part of activating the sponsorships, rather than as a standalone.
- Utilise your sponsorship skills – by sponsorship we specifically mean the creative use of the rights that come with sponsorship of a team (using the team’s IP for content for social or TV, hospitality, internal engagement, use of talent, PR, experiential events etc) rather than just sponsorship of an event.
- Whilst there is a large element of day-to-day operational tasks in the role (budgets, project management etc), showing some understanding of sports marketing would be a huge benefit.
- This role sits within Marketing & Communications but will support the cross-business delivery of our client’s Sport Sponsorship and Events projects both internally and externally.
About you :
- You may currently be a sponsorship / account executive or coordinator who is currently in a sponsorship activation agency / role.
- With your agency experience you will have worked with a number of brands on a number of sponsorships, which can therefore give a reasonable breadth of experience of the various ways a sponsorship can be used (creating video content, PR, talent, hospitality, experiential events etc etc) in a short time.
- Experience with larger sponsorships and live activation along with more general sponsorship experience.
- General marketing knowledge would also be useful – being able to use various means to tell a brand’s story to target audiences.
- In summary you will have a sponsorship / sports marketing / general marketing background.
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate would have excellent communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Strong written & verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team (internally and externally)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Project Management skills
- Sport sponsorship marketing experience
- Automotive experience
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability, your salary expectations, confirm you are happy with the fixed term contract term and outlining your relevant experience.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail