- England, London
- 6 months
- IT Administrator
- £300 – £350 per day
My client is a long established and well respected Private Equity firm with offices across the globe.
Joining an existing team of three support engineers you will be supporting their London office together with eight other offices across EMEA. You will be providing 1st-3rd line
support in a Microsoft environment covering desktops, laptops, mobile devices and video/audio conference equipment over the phone and desk side. Excellent communication skills are a must.
You will be someone who can effectively and efficiently deal with everyone in the office VIP’s etc, managing tickets from start to finish,be a self starter, dependable, self motivated and used to working under your own initiative.
Your duties will include:
– Diagnosing hardware, software, and operator problems, taking the appropriate remedial actions, and document installation and configuration procedures.
– Performing regular maintenance of the computer network equipment including restoring data files from backups, cleaning and repairing printers, etc.
– Recording equipment upgrades and swap-outs to ensure the accuracy of the company’s computer equipment inventory.
– Recommending necessary hardware and software solutions in response to business requirements and within budgetary contractions.
– Working closely with the IT engineering team in transitioning new systems or upgrades to the production environment.
– Documenting issues and resolutions addressed in Service Desk Knowledgebase.
– Documenting installation and configuration procedures for supported systems and applications.
– Participate in technology related projects in line with business requirements
Your technical experience will encompass the following:
Demonstrated proficiency in the following:
– Microsoft Office 2016 Suite and Office365
– Microsoft Windows Operating System (10).
– Building and managing workstation images
– Microsoft Active Directory
– SCCM experience preferred
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail