- England, Epsom
- Up to £26500 per annum
- Hybrid working
- Near Epsom (due to location own transport is beneficial)
- Hybrid working (head office / remote split – 3 days a week in the office)
- Generous benefits package (Birthday voucher, pension contribution, access to car scheme, discounted onsite gym membership, subsidised hot food and drinks onsite, 25 days holiday + all bank holidays)
Looking to embark on a journey that goes beyond the ordinary? Looking to take your administrative skills to the next level? Would you like to join a global innovative organisation, voted one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in the UK? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
We have the role for you!
Our client, a Global Automotive Company based near Epsom, is on the lookout for a vibrant, enthusiastic and well-organised Administrator to join their Remarketing team.
The role & Responsibilities:
The main role of the Remarketing team is to increase used vehicle repatriation back into the networks with the aim of retaining vehicles throughout the 2nd and 3rd lifecycles. As an administrator you would be supporting this process whilst gaining widespread experience and understanding of the used vehicle market.
- Maintain & update used vehicle records to ensure accurate descriptions
- Monitor and manage the shared inbox, responding to queries in a timely and professional manner
- Data entry and cross/referencing to ensure vehicle information is correct
- Selecting the most appropriate sales channel for each vehicle based on direction provided by Management
- Conduct pre and post sales processing, including creating pre-sales reports
- Provide Customer Services for our Network for all matters related to Used Vehicles
- Used Vehicle Sales Invoicing to Centres – Work with internal departments to resolve issues that arise from the daily centre invoice sales. Provide support to remarketing coordinator when issues arise
- General administration support for wider Remarketing department as and when required by Management
Key skills required:
- Strong Excel skills
- Calm, methodical approach
- Ability to learn new systems & processes quickly and apply them accurately
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships in and between teams to get things done/support others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective written communication
- Experience in the automotive industry is desirable but not essential
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail