- England, Tamworth
- £50000 – £55000 per annum + Package
IT Project Manager (ERP experience required)
Tamworth, Staffordshire with occasional travel
£50000 -55,000 + package
(distribution and manufacturing sales businesses experience preferred i.e multisite consolidation of legacy ERP systems is the first major project.)
Market leading, AIM listed, construction products company seek an IT Project Manager on a full time, permanent basis:
Reporting to the Finance Director and working closely with the senior Finance management team, IT function and 3rd Party providers, this role will largely focus on a programme of projects within the distribution business unit. Initially the primary objective is to consolidate different ERP systems and ultimately replace them with a single system over an 18 month period.
Other key responsibilities will be;
* Design and implement best practice project management techniques and governance across the division.
* Supports the finance department and finance system consolidation and development.
* Leading teams to implement ERP projects across the Division.
* Highly organised with the ability to hold others to account and meet deadlines.
* Managing the development and customisation of the various platforms.
The key experience that is required for the role is as follows;
* Experience of working for distribution or retail businesses.
* Project manage the implementation, configuration and support of Microsoft Dynamics NAV or similar Windows based ERP system.
* A recognised project management qualification / significant project management experience.
* Proven management of small to medium developments and/or implementation projects.
* Broad understanding of IT in distribution and manufacturing sales businesses and the IT support required.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail