- England, Epsom
- Up to £29000 per annum
Online Retail Co-ordinator
- Hybrid working
- Near Epsom
- Generous benefits package (Birthday voucher, access to car scheme, pension, discounted onsite gym membership, subsidised canteen, 25 days holiday + all bank holidays)
Our client, a global automotive company based near Epsom, Surrey, is looking to recruit a co-ordinator to join their busy Online Retail team selling vehicles online. You will be responsible for managing customer orders from the start of their online purchasing journey to handover, working in collaboration with financial services and the dealer network. You will help customers with car configurations, explain specifications and confirm availability and delivery dates to support a new omnichannel sales experience for our customers.
- Taking and processing new and used car orders from the national websites.
- Managing customer cases with a ‘concierge feel’ from start to close
- Responsible for ensuring the complete satisfaction for all customer orders.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate delivery of all administrative elements of the process and coordinating with multiple stakeholders the process from order to handover, including problem resolution and the identification of additional commercial opportunities
- Provide regular support to the dealer network, notifying them of new orders and handover requirements. A requirement to ‘go and see’ forms part of the brand and team ethos to fully understand the customer journey and to stimulate thought and ideas to drive continuous improvement.
- You will influence and make recommendations around customer journey improvements seeking customer feedback at all times.
Training and support will be provided to attain a high degree of usage and specialised knowledge which is required on multiple systems used to facilitate orders.
Key skills required:
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Confident with a customer first approach
- Commercial mindset
- Attention to detail and process driven
- Strong communication skills written and verbal with an inclusive mindset
- High levels of curiosity and challenge to understand sales process and propose efficiencies.
- Systems and web aptitude.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities, often under pressure.
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability and expected salary.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail