- England, Epsom
- Relationship Building (Network/Dealers), Stakeholder Engagement, Customer Service skills, Confident on the Phone, Sales (warm), Excel
- £30000 – £32000 per annum + performance bonus
Network Co-ordinator, Wholesale Remarketing
- £30,000 – £32,000 + performance bonus
- Near Epsom (due to location own transport is beneficial)
- Hybrid working (head office / remote split – 3 days a week in the office)
- Generous benefits package (Birthday voucher, pension contribution, access to car scheme, discounted onsite gym membership, subsidised hot food and drinks onsite, 25 days holiday + all bank holidays)
Coordinating Excellence: Your Next Chapter!
Are you a self-starter who likes to take your own initiative, thrives in fast-paced environment, and put customers first to deliver first class service? Would you like to join a global innovative organisation, voted one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in the UK? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Our client, a global automotive company based near Epsom, Surrey, is looking for an enthusiastic and well-organised Network Co-ordinator to join their Remarketing team – a growing area of the business.
The main role of the Remarketing team is to increase used vehicle repatriation back into the networks with the aim of retaining vehicles throughout the 2nd and 3rd lifecycles. This role presents excellent opportunities to learn and understand the commercial impacts of used vehicle market dynamics.
The role & Responsibilities:
As part of this role, you will be liaising directly with dealers, helping them with parts and logistics as well as selling vehicles over the phone and going out visiting Centres. The individual will be the go-to person when it comes to resolving issues via inbound and outbound calls and emails. (About 50% is on the phone and 50% is admin – no cold calling involved).
- Build and maintain relationships with our Network Partners to ensure maximum repatriation and best possible performance for the department
- Provide Customer Services for our Network for all matters related to Used Vehicles. This may include but not be limited to, used vehicle availability & pricing, sales channels, sales programme, targets & achievement against targets, grievances, vehicle provenance queries, vehicle deliveries and documentation queries.
- Pre-sale feedback to understand any buying needs from the Network and to ensure engagement within the Wholesale Remarketing Auction program.
- Post-sale processing including delivery locations, invoicing and provisional bid negotiations.
- Selection of vehicles for sales working closely with internal and external teams to ensure requests are dealt with in a timely manner and to customer’s expectations.
- Minimising grievances by building and maintaining effective communication with multiple teams
- General support for wider RSG department as and when required by RSG Management
Key skills required:
- Ability to build relationships in and between teams to get things done/support others
- Strong customer service skills
- Confident on the phone and liaising with stakeholders
- Excell skills (intermediate/ advanced)
- Ability to learn new systems & processes quickly
- Keen attention to detail
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Effective written communication
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail