- England, Epsom
- £28000 – £29000 per annum
Network Co-ordinator, Wholesale Remarketing
- Hybrid working
- Near Epsom
- Generous benefits package (Birthday voucher, pension, discounted onsite gym membership, subsidised canteen, 25 days holiday + all bank holidays)
Our client, a global automotive company based near Epsom, Surrey, is looking for an enthusiastic and well-organised Network Co-ordinator to join their Remarketing team. The successful candidate will be joining a fast paced and innovative global organisation, voted one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in the UK.
The main role of the Remarketing team is to increase used vehicle repatriation back into the networks with the aim of retaining vehicles throughout the 2nd and 3rd lifecycles. This role presents excellent opportunities to learn and understand the commercial impacts of used vehicle market dynamics.
- Build and maintain relationships with our Network Partners to ensure maximum repatriation and best possible performance for the department
- Provide Customer Services for our Network for all matters related to Used Vehicles. This may include but not be limited to, used vehicle availability & pricing, sales channels, sales programme, targets & achievement against targets, grievances, vehicle provenance queries, vehicle deliveries and documentation queries.
- Pre-sale feedback to understand any buying needs from the Network and to ensure engagement within the Wholesale Remarketing Auction program.
- Post-sale processing including delivery locations, invoicing and provisional bid negotiations.
- Selection of vehicles for sales working closely with internal and external teams to ensure requests are dealt with in a timely manner and to customer’s expectations.
- Minimising grievances by building and maintaining effective communication with multiple teams
- General support for wider RSG department as and when required by RSG Management
Key skills required:
- Ability to build relationships in and between teams to get things done/support others
- Strong customer service skills
- Calm, methodical approach
- Ability to learn new systems & processes quickly and apply them accurately
- Keen attention to detail
- Tenacity and perseverance
- Tact and diplomacy
- Effective written communication
- Experience in the automotive industry is desirable but not essential
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability and expected salary.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail