- England, Bedford
- £21000 – £22500 per annum
Position: Mechanical Assembler
Salary: £21,000 – £22,500pa + benefits
A market-leading engineering company are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Assembler to join their experienced team on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have previous vast mechanical assembly experience and be happy working in a mechanical assembly role.
Main Duties of the Mechanical Assembler:
* Able to fit and Assemble Mechanical components.
* Self-inspection and testing.
* Ability to problem solves in a logical manner.
* Final inspection of finished products with a strong commitment to quality.
* Kitting and simple assembly (including picking and storage of goods).
* Complete necessary paperwork.
Candidate skills of the Mechanical Assembly Operative:
* Ability to interpret and implement instructions and drawings.
* Be able to demonstrate dexterity.
* Have the ability to work to tight tolerances using small parts.
* Being a Time served mechanical assembler/craft apprentice would be very desirable but certainly not essential.
Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail