- England, Bedford
- £21000 – £22500 per annum
Position: Mechanical Assembler
Salary: £21,000 – £22,500pa + benefits
A market-leading engineering company are currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Assembler to join their experienced team on a permanent basis.
Candidates must have previous mechanical assembly experience and be happy working in a mechanical assembly role.
Main Duties of the Mechanical Assembler :
* Able to fit and Assemble mechanical components.
* Self-inspection and testing.
* Ability to problem solves in a logical manner.
* Final inspection of finished products with a strong commitment to quality.
* Kitting and simple assembly (including picking and storage of goods).
* Complete necessary paperwork.
Candidate skills of the Mechanical Assembly Operative:
* Ability to interpret and implement assembly instructions and drawings.
* Be able to demonstrate dexterity.
* Have the ability to work to tight tolerances using small parts.
* Experience of assembling rotating machinery/motors would advantageous
Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration
Apply now via e-mail