- England, Redhill
- Junior Business analyst, trainee,
- £30000 – £35000 per annum + Excellent package
Trainee Business Analyst/ Junior Business Analyst
£30-35,000 + excellent package
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Why apply for this role?
The purpose of the role is to support changes and small projects, understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the delivery of new requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
The job holder will primarily be developing to be a Business Analyst and will need the ability to perform basic project management duties (project planning, issue and risk management, governance). Working within a business change team on changes and small projects, across existing platforms and new initiatives.
What you’ll be doing
* Facilitating and supporting information gathering workshops.
* Working with business users to identify, analyse, evaluate and problem solve operational issues.
* Documenting business needs including business processes and requirements.
* Gaining business and key stakeholder…
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail