Salary £38,000 - £42,000 - Are you a confident and proactive individual with experience in e-commerce who is commercially aware and can manage multiple objectives? Would you like to join a global innovative organisation, voted one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in the UK?
- Hybrid working (3 days per week in the office)
- Salary £38,000 – £42,000
- Near Epsom, Surrey (due to location own transport is beneficial)
- Generous benefits package (Birthday voucher, pension, discounted onsite gym membership, subsidised Café and Canteen, 25 days holiday + all bank holidays, access to the car scheme, performance related bonus, Workplace Nursery Benefit & Cycle Scheme)
Are you a confident and proactive individual with experience in e-commerce who is commercially aware and can manage multiple objectives? Would you like to join a global innovative organisation, voted one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in the UK?
If the answer is yes, we have the role for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our Global Automotive client and be part of the Accessories Business Unit Value Chain team. You will play an important part focusing on delivering additional Accessories revenue through developing existing channels whilst working with stakeholders across the business to develop new opportunities for revenue growth.
E Commerce –
-You will be the sole point of contact for Autonative – The current E-Commerce platform facilitator for eBay and Amazon. Making decisions on E-Commerce to maximise sales through promotions, new product opportunities and product listing optimisation.
-Work closely with their European Head Office to manage, develop, and localise the Pan-European E-Store.
Selling Power –
-Work with internal marketing teams to agree CRM & Showroom marketing strategy.
-Focus on improving Accessory information availability for Centre and Customer in the showroom and online – making Accessories easier to sell.
Used Vehicles –
-Develop used vehicle Accessories proposition focusing on standard fit items.
Develop used vehicle Accessories proposition focusing on automating Hub Fitment for customer choice items.
Mobility & Fleet –
-Develop Accessories proposition through mobility partner.
-Develop Accessories proposition through their internal fleet department – considering standard process for fleet tenders to ensure Accessories are part of every fleet discussion.
– Develop future projects creatively looking at methods to generate additional Accessories revenue.
Key skills required:
- A strong work ethic
- A willingness to learn
- Proven Commercial background
- Project management
- Ability to manage multiple objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-Starter & being Self-Motivated
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.