£26,500 (Pro Rata) Initial 6 months - Do you have a curious mindset ? Looking to take your administrative skills to the next level ? Would you like to join a global innovative organisation, voted one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in the UK? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
- £26,500 (Pro Rata)
- Initial 6 months Fixed Term Contract
- Possibility for the role to extend or become involved in other departments / other parts of the business
- Near Epsom (due to location own transport is beneficial)
- Hybrid working (head office / remote split)
- ASAP start
- Generous benefits package (Pension, Birthday voucher, discounted onsite gym membership, subsidised Café and Canteen, 25 days holiday + all bank holidays)
Do you have a curious mindset ? Looking to take your administrative skills to the next level ? Would you like to join a global innovative organisation, voted one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for in the UK? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
We have the role for you!
Our client, a global automotive company based near Epsom, Surrey, is looking to 2 fleet administrators to work within the Fleet Operations team. This is a dynamic role where you will be working closely with the dealer network.
There will be aspects of Fleet Pricing but the role will also involve systems enhancements, purchase orders and invoicing. There will also be Stakeholder management with meetings to go through orders and respond to enquiries.
In addition to regular interaction with the Fleet team, and other Finance colleagues, the role holders will also communicate with the centre network and will therefore need to be able to demonstrate a customer focused approach.
We are looking for numerate individuals with proven organisational skills who can demonstrate excellent attention to detail in their work. There will be times when activities in Fleet Accounts increase so the ability to stay calm under pressure is also important.
- Supporting the line manager on Projects – examples include :
– updating reporting, looking at forecasting
– order checks, releasing cars from depos
– managing Compass, automation, inputs of data. Working on the Compass Case list.
– approval Flow for price protection, setting up templates
- Innovation and project work
- Working through orders, responding to enquiries and the approval flow for price protection
- Validating, authorising and calculating requests for vehicle price protection, ensuring customers pay the price for their vehicle and options / accessories applicable at the time they placed their order.
- Communicating internally and with our dealer networks to resolve outstanding queries and validate information.
- Authorising or rejecting requests for price protection using guidelines / information at model level
- Determining basic list price, paint pricing, option and accessory pricing and delivery charges at the point of order
- Verifying the customer discount applicable at the time of order
- Updating Compass system with outcome of authorisation
- Updating Compass with correct pricing for Fleet Account to invoice to the customer
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills (phone and email)
- Numerate and accurate with strong admin skills
- Excel skills – vlookups and pivot tables
- MS Projects – Automate Flow, Power Automate, Power BI (knowledge rather than creating dashboards)
- Experience with system management (AS400)
- Systems Enhancements
- Experience within business/head office environment
- Stakeholder management
- Understand the Dealer Network
- Experience with PO’s and invoicing (experience or at least understanding)
- Mindset to be curious and ask questions, innovative – looking how to improve things
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.