£26,500 (Pro Rata) - Our client, a global automotive company based near Epsom, Surrey, is looking to recruit a team of fleet pricing administrators to work within the Fleet Operations team. The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring the accurate validation and approval of applications for vehicle price protection.
- £26,500 (Pro Rata)
- Initial 6 months Fixed Term Contract
- Possibility for the role to extend or become involved in other departments / other parts of the business
- Near Epsom (due to location own transport is beneficial)
- Hybrid working (head office / remote split)
- ASAP start
- Generous benefits package (Pension, Birthday voucher, discounted onsite gym membership, subsidised Café and Canteen, 25 days holiday + all bank holidays)
Our client, a global automotive company based near Epsom, Surrey, is looking to recruit a team of fleet pricing administrators to work within the Fleet Operations team. The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring the accurate validation and approval of applications for vehicle price protection.
In addition to regular interaction with the Fleet team, and other Finance colleagues, the role holders will also communicate with the centre network and will therefore need to be able to demonstrate a customer focused approach.
- Validating, authoising and calculating requests for vehicle price protection, ensuring customers pay the price for their vehicle and options / accessories applicable at the time they placed their order.
- Communicating internally and with our dealer networks to resolve outstanding queries and validate information.
- Authorising or rejecting requests for price protection using guidelines / information at model level
- Deternining basic list price, paint pricing, option and accessory pricing and delivery chrages at the point of order
- Verifying the customer discount applicable at the time of order
- Updating Compass system with outcome of authorisation
- Updating Compass with correct pricing for Fleet Account to invoicew to the customer
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate ( microsoft and other software )
- Numerate and accurate
- Problem Solver, using initiative
- Confident, motivated, works well under pressure
- Able to work within a team
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability, your salary expectations, confirm you are happy with the 6 months initial Fixed Term Contract, that the location works based on at least 3 days a week in the office, and outlining your relevant skills and experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.