- England, Hertfordshire
- ERP, Logility, JDE Manufacturing and Supply Cgain
- £35000 – £42000 per annum + Bupa, Pension
Must have:- Educated to degree level, previous experience of using / deploying Planning tools.
The IT Technical Analyst – Lead in the Supply Chain Applications Team is responsible for the deployment of several planning tools within the Supply Chain community enabling Sales and Operational Planning (Demand, Inventory, Replenishment and capacity planning) using software which includes but is not limited to Logility, ePFEP (Plan for every part) and JDE (ERP System).
Responsibilities also include the implementation and support of Global Trade Management (GTM), Shipping and Manifesting and transportation management.
* Deployment and maintenance of global Planning applications
* Analyse and resolve inventory related data issues
* Lead and deliver projects on time and reporting to management using standard project management tools.
* Analyse user requirements and recommend cost effective solutions
* Work in a global team to streamline processes and replace redundant technologies
* Undertake complex, highly visible projects and remain calm under pressure
* Train users globally at divisions on Supply Chain Applications, when needed
* Adhoc global end user technical support for all Supply Chain applications
* Adherence to Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Strong project management, communication and organisation skills
* Understanding of business processes regarding materials management, shipping, and global trade
* Previous experience with planning tools such as Logility and/or JDE manufacturing and distribution
* Confident in dealing with users at all levels and happy to assist others in the team with projects and willing to offer support
* Global experience recommended
* Experience with SQL and data structures
* Flexibility to travel if required
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail