- England, Redhill
- Project Manager
- £55000 – £65000 per annum + Package
IT Project Manager
£55-65,000 + excellent package
leading financial services company have an immediate need for a Business focussed Project Manager to join them on a very high profile international project.
Any experience within an automotive or car finance environment would be advantageous however not essential.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join my client’s brand new business project team. The job holder will be responsible for working closely with our internal and external teams as well as coordinating with technical suppliers to successfully deliver projects in line with agreed scope, timelines and budgets. The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the project governance framework is adhered to and for all components of the project delivery to include progress reporting to the sponsor and other key stakeholders. This new and exciting opportunity will allow you to apply your knowledge and expertise of leasing and or Automotive Contract Hire. Experience of setting up a leasing function / business would be preferable. In addition, experience of technology (Off the shelf packages) and vendor selection and implementation are pre requisites for this role.
What you’ll be doing
* End to end project management from discovery to delivery ensuring that project deliverables are met
* Help define project scope, functional and non-functional requirements and deliverables
* Use knowledge and experience to help drive most appropriate project approach and methodology for projects in the portfolio with the focus being on accurate and timely delivery
* Creation of project plans with appropriate milestones, defining tasks and allocating resources
* Build, manage and lead the project team
* Creation of effective communication plans
* Take responsibility for liaising with both technical and non-technical supplier resources to build effective working relationships
* Organise and facilitate meetings with project team members and provide clear and effective feedback
* Manage budget, scope and project schedule, tracking deliverables and reporting on project progress
* Present reports to stakeholders on progress, including risks, issues and suggested solutions regarding delivery
* Identify scope-creep and ensure that change requests are raised and approved as appropriate
* Manage the transition of the project into business as usual service as part of an agreed service transition plan
* Evaluate and assess the results of the project which may include ‘lessons learned’ as well as benefits realisation assessments
* Deal with or escalate any identified risks in relation to risk policies and/or legislative and regulatory guidelines in accordance with the group risk framework
* Contribute to project management best practice and look for opportunities to continuously improve
What we’re looking for
* Significant practical experience in a similar role with demonstrable knowledge and expertise of successfully delivering leasing and / or Automotive Contract Hire projects to time and budget
* Experience of working in an established organisation offering leasing / Contract Hire * Experience of setting up a leasing function or business
* Experience with off the shelf technology packages including vendor selection and implementation
* Proven experience delivering projects using Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
* Proven experience and ability in dealing with staff at all levels of a similar sized organisation or larger
* Experience of successfully delivering IT technical projects (application development, Software as a Service and infrastructure) and a good understanding of IT service delivery.
* Background in Financial Services industry desirable.
* Proven experience delivering projects utilising internal, external, 3rd party and outsourced resources across a multi-sourced supply chain essential. * Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Excellent emotional intelligence, influencing and collaboration skills.
* Demonstrated initiative and commitment for results and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple initiatives.
* Ability to adjust to changing priorities whilst multitasking effectively.
* Solid work ethic with attention to detail.
* Experience of managing the successful delivery of a data migration project.
Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent
This is a 35 hour working week and you would be expected to live locally to Redhill although Redhill is very easy to get to from a number of locations across the South East.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail