- England, Epsom
- 6 Months
- £26000 – £26500 per annum
Fleet Pricing Administrator
- Hybrid working
- Near Epsom
- FTC – 6 months
- Generous benefits package (Birthday voucher, pension, discounted onsite gym membership, subsidised canteen, 25 days holiday + all bank holidays)
Our client, a global automotive company based near Epsom, Surrey, is looking to recruit a team of fleet pricing administrators to work within the Fleet Operations team. The successful candidates will be responsible for ensuring the accurate validation and approval of applications for vehicle price protection.
In addition to regular interaction with the Fleet team, and other Finance colleagues, the role holders will also communicate with the centre network and will therefore need to be able to demonstrate a customer focused approach.
- Validating, authorising and calculating requests for vehicle price protection, ensuring customers pay the price for their vehicle and options / accessories applicable at the time they placed their order.
- Communicating internally and with our dealer networks to resolve outstanding queries and validate information.
- Authorising or rejecting requests for price protection using guidelines / information at model level
- Determining basic list price, paint pricing, option and accessory pricing and delivery charges at the point of order
- Verifying the customer discount applicable at the time of order
- Updating Compass system with outcome of authorisation
- Updating compass with correct pricing for Fleet Account to invoice to the customer
Key skills required:
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate ( Microsoft and other software )
- Numerate and accurate
- Problem Solver, using initiative
- Confident, motivated, works well under pressure
- Able to work within a team
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability and expected salary.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail