- England, Wallington
- 17th edition, fire Safety systems, emergency lighting
- £33000 – £38000 per annum + 24 days holidays + Pension
Position: Electrical & Fire Safety Systems Engineer
Salary: up to £38,000 (depending on experience)
Founded over a quarter of a century ago this family-run firm has excelled and are now experiencing ongoing growth. A leading service provider who specialises in the design, commissioning, installation, and service /repair of fire safety systems.
Due to the growth, they are seeking an experienced Electrical & Fire Safety Systems Engineer to join their existing team and to provide first-class customer service to their clients.
The Right Person
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of working within a field service capacity commissioning, installation, and service /repair of Fire Safety and Emergency lighting systems.
* Repair and maintain Fire alarms and emergency lighting systems
* Perform first line repairs and preventative maintenance checks
* Undertake and assist with installation activities including 240v, site visits/commissioning/surveys etc.
* Identify and resolve issues impacting upon customer satisfaction
* Commission new installations before to hand-over
* Have in-depth knowledge of all core products
* Achieve and exceed productivity and performance targets and KPIs
* Promote the company as a world-class service provider
Qualifications, Skills and Experiences
* Vast Fire alarm and emergency lighting servicing experience at least 5 years
* Knowledge and experience of current BS relating to fire alarm and emergency lighting
* Electrical experience and qualifications – 17th edition minimum
* Problem-solving and analytical skills
* Effective communication skills
* Excellent time management and planning skills
* Good IT skills
* Sound knowledge of Health & Safety issues
* Full driving licence
You will be required to be on a “Call out rota” which is 1 weekend in 5
What’s on Offer
* Salary of up to £38,000
* Incentives and Bonuses
* Pension Scheme
* 24 days holiday.
* Company Van
This fantastic opportunity is an immediate requirement – therefore to register your interest please click “apply”
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail