- England, Epsom
- Retail Systems, EPOS, Touch Screen, Digital Support
- £38000 – £40000 per annum + + benefits
Digital Support Engineer – EPOS and Retail Systems (Automotive)
- Hybrid working (3 days per week in the office)
- Salary £38,000 to £40,000
- Company Car
- Near Epsom, Surrey (due to location own transport is beneficial).
- The role also has a field based element
- Generous benefits package (Birthday voucher, pension, discounted onsite gym membership, subsidised canteen, 25 days holiday + all bank holidays)
Do you have a technical background with a passion for finding solutions ? Experience in supporting retail systems – EPOS, touch screens ? Stakeholder engagement and project skills. WAN, networking, connective and Digital Content Management systems experience ? If this is you and piques your interest then we have the role for you.
Our client, a global automotive company based near Epsom, is looking for a Digital Support Engineer to join their Retailer Services department. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a robust collaborative digital programme across all departments and retailers, whilst seeing projects through from inception to launch.
The ideal candidate would have knowledge of how to use technology to support retailer process and continuously learn and evaluate new technologies and assessing their potential uses.
You will be :
- Consulting on digital projects and researching technology requirements.
- Translating technical and business requirements and acting as a bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders. You’ll need to present complex technical information to in a simple non-technical way to ensure the audience understands.
- Support the piloting, evaluation and launch of new solutions and offering guidance to overcome issues.
Your skills and experience :
- Proven experience in a relevant IT and/or technical role
- Retail systems, EPOS, touch screens
- Basic understanding of LAN and WAN networking technology
- A passion to bring technology to life and support the objectives of the requirements in the most appropriate way
- Stakeholder and project skills
- Automotive operational experience at a retailer would be highly beneficial
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability/notice period, your salary expectations, confirming that the location works for you 3 days a week (easiest to reach by car/motorbike) and outlining your relevant experience.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail