- England, Epsom
- 12 months
- SharePoint, Microsoft O365, Digital Support, Digital Resolution, 3 week Sprint projects
- £145 – £150 per day
Digital Productivity Coordinator
- Contract – 1 year initial duration
- Hybrid working
- Near Epsom, Surrey (due to location own transport is beneficial for the commute)
- £150 / day (inside IR35)
Our client, a global automotive company based near Epsom, Surrey is looking for a Digital Productivity Coordinator to support their busy and proactive Digital Productivity team in the rollout, adoption and education of a new digital age across the business.
Working in an Agile methodology, you will be working on projects to improve the digital functionality of programmes used throughout the business (SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive etc) for the day to day processes of all areas of the business. Your role will be to understand the problem, research the issue and work with the team to present a solution that will continue to enable great business outcomes.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software solutions
- Identifying areas for modification in existing solutions and subsequently developing these modifications (Kaizen)
- Liaise with Business Stakeholders to understand requirements for business enhancement / process re-engineering and then determine what level of support is required
- Working as part of a SCRUM Team to deliver the team’s Product/Sprint Goals as well as participating in SCRUM Ceremonies/Meetings
- Developing testing strategies and validating new solutions developed by the team
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics with supporting documentation
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Daily collaboration with other team members to discuss project status and identify any issues that may affect progress
- Ownership of projects you are working on
Your key skills will include:
- Knowledge of digital tools, primarily Microsoft (O365) and SharePoint
- Curious with an innovative mind-set
- An ability to take initiative and act on a proactive manner
- Confident to communicate through various mediums and channels
- A working understanding of AGILE delivery is desirable but not essential
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability, your daily rate expectations, if you currently work via an umbrella company, that you are happy with the 1 year contract term and outlining your relevant experience.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail