- England, Epsom
- 24 months
- Up to £40000 per annum + performance bonus
Digital Analytics Specialist – Epsom – 2 year fixed term – £38,000 – £40,000 + Bonus
Our leading automotive client based close to Epsom is looking for a Digital Analytics Specialist to join their customer engagement department. This is an opportunity to help shape the way our client uses data to provide actionable results in order to inform and improve the digital customer experience and conversions across all business areas and digital touchpoints including behavioral insight, experience design, media performance and customer satisfaction.
The successful individual will be responsible for the following:
- Identifying areas for potential optimisations based on Consumer feedback and Data driven approach across all our Digital spaces (Website, Apps, Digital Showrooms)
- Interpreting quantitative and qualitative information to advise on priority areas for UX and content improvements (Google Analytics, Content Square, Usabilla)
- Creating and manage a framework for Digital Analytics’ briefs including advising Digital Performance Managers on briefing for analytics
- Providing insights post new feature, major change or optimisation activity to measure performance against defined success measures
- Providing outputs of analytics that present a clear picture and recommendations for focus areas to enable the wider Digital Team to develop solutions around
- Working with agencies to redevelop regular reporting frameworks that support the wider business intelligence needs and supporting specific business areas with website and digital data analytics requirements
- Basic analytics: Dashboarding simple data (via Google DataStudio or PowerBI) to make information quickly accessible to business teams
The successful individual will have the following skills/experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in data driven marketing
- Experience of data analysis and presentation of outcomes
- Experience of digital experience and engagement measurement and tools
- Experience using multiple data sources (from customer feedback to website analytics) to build customer and data led insights
- Comfortable acting as an interface between various teams and agencies
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a really exciting team. If you are interested, please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability and salary requirements.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail