- England, Epsom
- £40000 – £42000 per annum
Data Analyst – BI and Analytics
- Hybrid working (3 days per week in the office)
- Salary £40,000 – £42,000 + performance bonus
- Initial 12 months Fixed Term
- Near Epsom, Surrey (due to location own transport is beneficial)
- Generous benefits package (Birthday voucher, car scheme, pension, discounted onsite gym membership, subsidised canteen, 25 days holiday + all bank holidays)
Do you have a passion for all aspects of data & analytics?
Are you a whizz with Power BI?
Do you have a consistent track record in delivering and operating high quality data products and services?
Our global automotive client is looking for an experienced data analyst to join their Used Vehicle business unit. You would be responsible for analysing data from multiple sources and creating valuable reports in order to assist the company’s market share growth ambitions.
The ideal candidate would have a strong background in Power BI & Analytics and a good working knowledge in data modelling and design. This role would suit a business analyst currently working in a data warehouse environment.
- Collaborating with the Used Vehicle Product Manager and business stakeholders to gather, analyse and document the Re-marketing reporting requirements
- Organising and prioritising requirements using agile techniques
- Performing data analysis and profiling of key sources to evaluate quality and integrity
- Data modelling and design with a focus on data warehouse patterns and techniques (Kimball, EDW etc.)
- Designing & building reports and dashboards using Power BI
- Identifying the most effective techniques, data sets and tools to execute functional and non-functional test cases
- Defining & implementing test environments and test data requirements
- Writing test cases, executing tests, investigating failures, and raising bug reports with supporting evidence based on requirements
- Supporting business teams with user acceptance testing activity
- Supporting the implementation and adoption of data analytics tools and technologies, providing training and support to business users
- Collection and analysis of metrics to measure performance and business outcomes delivered in live data products
- Monitoring and analysis of production issues, collaborating with the team in effective resolution
Key skills required:
- Requirements elicitation and documentation
- Data analysis, design & modelling techniques (Kimball, EDW, ETL / pipeline patterns, tabular models)
- Excellent SQL skills & good working knowledge of SQL database technologies
- Designing and building data visualisations in Power BI
- Planning, designing, executing & reporting of tests for data & analytics workloads
- Some knowledge of Azure data platform technologies (Data Factory, Data Lake, Databricks etc) advantageous
People & Management Skills:
- Effective collaboration, with the ability to influence people at all levels, from the highly technical to non-technical
- Excellent communication skills (written & spoken, able to adjust for different audiences)
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Scrum and other agile frameworks
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail