- England, Epsom
- Connected Car
- £35000 – £36000 per annum
Connected Car Specialist – Permanent – £35000 – £36000 – near Epsom, Surrey (commute easiest by car).
The Opportunity :
Our client, a global automotive company based near Epsom, Surrey is looking for Connected Car Specialist (Market Specialist) to join the their Connected Car Team. Within this exciting opportunity you will :
The mission of the Division is to work with all the client’s teams to accelerate change, transforming and improving the customer experience through insight and testing. Our purpose is to review, develop and implement new sales channels to support evolving market conditions from Auto Futures and Customer Experience Research. This means testing and introducing new services relating to Mobility and Connected Car strategies in line with the client’s strategies.
The Connected Car team is supporting the development of connected services and Apps in order to support our Strategy and Vision.
Role in a nutshell:
This Specialist role takes responsibility for achieving our Connected Car activation targets and identifying and implementing new revenue streams. We are looking for someone to leverage their skills and experiences, take our current learnings and come up with new strategies and approaches which will achieve our Connected Car activation target. Why is the activation target important? Post sale, our customers will be able to embrace connected services in order to gain a more personalised and data driven experience. Our sole approach is to connect the car further with our customers in order to enrich their experience with the car and the brand.
What you’ll be doing
* Create and launch new strategies and approaches to achieving the activation target in dealerships and fleet managers
* Take ownership of in-flight activities to further increase conversion.
* Support and educate the network (dealers & fleet owners) on how best to approach increasing activation percentages.
* Building relationships across the client’s family (European HQ, TCEU, Dealers et al)
* Taking part in UAT (User Acceptance Testing). Making sure new Connected Services in the App or test and fault tolerant prior to release.
* Provide regular reporting to senior management on Connected Services (activation rate but also pilot results/ outcomes)
* Provide weekly reporting to Field Team to support on development of Connected Services activation
* Review, keep up-to-date training around connected services and develop new assets in partnership with the Academy for new services
We’d love to hear from you if you have or are:
* You are someone who has worked or are currently working in a sales or commercial role for more than 4 years or equivalent
* Experience in tech, digital, or SaaS sales.
* Are you target oriented person
* Have had experience being apart of or creating go-to-market strategies
* Understand the agile product development process
* A strong customer-focus mind-set
* Innovative, always looking to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas to the table
* Confident in communicating with internal and external (incl. network) stakeholders
* To fit in with the team, have an energetic and positive outlook and problem solving mind-set
* Have a good attention to detail and accuracy
* Be passionate about technology, digital solutions business
* Have worked in the Mobility or Connected Car space
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability, your salary expectations and outlining your relevant experience.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail