- England, Chessington
- CNC turner + Setter + Programmer
- £31000 – £35100 per annum
Are you a CNC Turner who is looking for a job opportunity?
Would working shift pattern suit your current lifestyle?
Would an opportunity of working for a company with a long history within the industry be of interest?
CNC Turner – Surrey – Permanent – Salary – £31,000 to £35,100 pa
A prestigious engineering company, who have been based in Surrey for over 9 decades. Having been through both the boom and recession era’s throughout the years, they have continued to invest, develop and grow.
With a strong order book, this company is looking to recruit a CNC Turner to join their busy sub-contract division. The right applicant will ideally be time served with experience in a production environment, and be able to take a job from start to finish.
The ideal candidate
* CNC Turner with previous experience in precision engineering.
* Ability to set operate and modify CNC programmes
* Conversant with Siemens/Fanuc/Mazatrol controls.
* Competent to produce products to a specific requirement and high standard.
* Willingness to adopt lean manufacturing principles.
* Motivation towards improving health and safety culture.
* Positive attitude to modern manufacturing processes.
* Preferably apprentice trained with a technical certificate.
Working hours and benefits:
* Hours are double day shift – 06.00 to 14.00 (week 1) / 14.00 to 22.30 Monday to Thursday 20.00 finish Friday (week 2).
* Shift allowance
* Overtime rate (subject to availability)
Please only apply if you are willing to work the shifts pattern
This job opportunity will progress quickly. Therefore to apply for this position please click ‘apply now’ for immediate consideration
Apply now via e-mail