- England, Chertsey
- CNC Miller + Fanuc Controls/Programming
Position: CNC Supervisor – Evening/Night Shift
Location: Chertsey, Surrey
Salary: Competitive experience depending
A precision engineering company is responsible for manufacturing components for the automotive, aerospace, marine, and the oil and gas industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to fill a leadership role in charge of their evening/night shift CNC team.
The ideal candidate will come from a CNC background with vast experience as a programmer and a setter. You will be a team player with a strong desire to work in a progressive company, have good organisational skills, able to prioritise workloads, be analytical and thorough in all aspects of work and be flexible as to help out in other departments.
* Take a lead role in technically advising on all aspects of engineering,
* Supervise the workshop on the evening/night shift, daily
* Coordinate, train and help production employees
* Assist in the planning of shop floor to optimise output and quality levels
* Support the quality inspection team
* To oversee all aspect of health and safety.
* Manage machine maintenance and breakdowns to ensure good lead times are achieved
* Previous CNC Milling experience is essential, working, CADCAM/FANUC Programming, setting machining and tool making
* Experience in a management/supervisory role would be advantageous
* Excellent communication skills and team working
* Flexibility around working hours to ensure workloads are completed on time
* Extensive Hands-on experience with all types of tradition metrology measuring equipment
* Familiarity with an ISO9001:2015 quality environment
* Competitive salary dependent on experience
* Monday to Thursday – 4.00pm to Midnight / Friday 3.00pm to 11.30pm
To register your interest please click on “apply” below
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail