- England, Isleworth
- CNC Miller + Setter + Programmer
- £25000 – £29250 per annum + Plus Shift allowance
Are you a CNC Miller/Setter/Operator who is looking for a job opportunity?
Would working shift patterns suit your current lifestyle?
Would an opportunity of working for a client who provides a manufacturing service to several different industries be of interest?
CNC Miller – Permanent – Surrey – £25,000 to £29,250 pa (Plus Shift allowance)
This company has become renowned for delivering high-quality products for a vast client base for over 70 years. They are experts in the manufacture of bespoke parts, especially those which require complex and innovative solutions. These sectors include Automotive, Aerospace, Medical sectors.
With an ever-increasing demand for their services, they are now seeking a CNC Miller, Machine Setter and Operator to join the team. This is a unique opportunity as the job will require the successful applicant to work an Early and Late shift pattern.
* Must have a strong CNC Milling background.
* Be fully competent in reading and interpreting technical drawings.
* Have experience working with a range of materials such as aluminium and steels including exotic metals.
* Able to read, understand and communicate in English.
They are firmly committed to continuous training and development to ensure the right skills are in place to keep ahead of the competition and maintain a high-quality product.
Working hours and benefits:
* Early (Mon – Fri 6.00am – 14.00pm) Late (Mon – Thurs 13.30pm – 23.30pm).
* £25,000 to £29,250 (experience depending)
* Additional ‘Early’ and ‘Late’ shift allowances
This is an opportunity that will progress quickly for the right person. Therefore if it is of interest please click to register your application please click ‘Apply’ below
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail