- England, Chertsey
- CNC Miller + Setter + Fanuc Controls + Programmer
- £30000 – £33280 per annum
Are you a CNC Miller/Setter/Operator who is looking for a job opportunity?
Would working an evening shift suit your current lifestyle?
Would an opportunity of working for a client who provides a manufacturing service to several different industries be of interest?
CNC Miller/Setter/Programmer – Permanent – Surrey – £30,000 to £33,280 pa
With one of the most experienced engineering teams within the industry, this company has become renowned for providing high quality manufactured products for a client base that is growing year on year. These sectors include Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Oil and Gas the Arts to name but a few.
With an ever-increasing demand for their services, they are now seeking a CNC Miller, Machine Setter/Programmer to join the team. This is a unique opportunity as the job will require the successful applicant to work the late shift*
* Must have a strong CNC Milling & Setting background.
* Can fully programme using Fanuc controls
* Able to read and interpret technical drawings.
* Have experience working with a range of materials such as aluminium and steels.
* Able to read, understand and communicate in English.
Working hours and benefits:
* *Mon-Fri 3pm- 11:30pm (30 min break)
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
This is a job opportunity that will progress quickly therefore to register your interest please click on “apply” below
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail