- England, London
- 6 Months
- Solutions Architect, Cards, Banking
- £545 – £580 per day + Package
Solution Architect – Cards (Credit or Debit cards experience)
Remote (Work from home)
You would work PAYE through my consultancy client so you would receive holiday pay and pension as well as assistance in finding your next role! (Rate circa £545 – £580 per day)
*Strong solution architecture experience and commercial expertise within Cards, specifically from banking environments
*Strong technical skills across micro-services architecture, API development, cloud architecture
*Excellent communication, collaboration and documentation skills
*Able to face off to the business as well as technical teams
*Ability to provide direction and guidance on architectural use cases and requirements
This role will carry out the following activities:
* Accountable for ensuring the products & services are supported by the right architectures and solutions meet the customer needs
* Accountable for ensuring the design of the product solutions are cost effective and maintained through the agile development lifecycle, managing the flow of the backlog of design activities
* Working with Ops Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc) are resolved and that any design related issues are addressed in a timely manner.
* Convert requirements into actionable product/service requirements that feed Technology solutions development & influence service direction.
* Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the platform architecture and roadmap, group standards and policies and the overall enterprise architecture for their function.
Solution Architects must:
*The Solution Architect leads end to end solution design across all WPB change whether in the regions or Global Value Streams.
*They are responsible for delivering in line with global patterns and strategies where appropriate and to align business requirements to technology solutions.
*They will provide consistent end to end solution designs which will deliver expected Business Outcomes, satisfy all relevant regulatory requirements and mitigate identified operational risks
They may contribute to:
*Providing architectural leadership across a portfolio of change/Value Stream
*Working across Value Stream and Sub-Value Streams (SVS) to identify and manage dependencies where they enter and exit VS and SVS
*Defining, maintaining and owning the architecture for the respective VS, ensuring compliance with Enterprise Architecture, group standards and policies; ensuring that the target architecture (as defined by the EA) is implemented consistently across the function and respective teams
Please send me your CV for an immediate turnaround.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail