- England, Uxbridge
- February 2021
- Construction Logistics, Business Development, Supply Chain
- £45000 – £55000 per annum
Purpose of Role:
Your responsibility as Business Development Manager (BDM) is to oversee the development and growth of the company’s off-airport activities. The role is looking for an individual with past experience in this sector and an existing contact base.
In this role you will be working with colleagues across the business to offer and deliver a dynamic service. As a business, we focus on safety, our customers, continuous improvement, creativity, positivity and teamwork.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
BDM role includes but is not limited to;
· Business networking and client development
· Active sales, new prospects.
· Tender and Project reviews
· Supply Chain development and growth
· Management of client expectations
· Developing and Delivering Strategic Partnership
· Technology advancements to support existing and new opportunities.
Requirements: Essential (E) or Desirable (D)
· Self-reliant and motivated (E)
· Sales experience (E)
· Proven track record of customer service and delivery (E)
· Experience in building and maintaining customer relationships (E)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (E)
· Strong IT ability including MS Word and MS Excel (E)
· Ability to adapt quickly to new software (E)
· Excellent at creating and maintaining positive working relationships with interpersonal skill, both remotely and face to face (E)
· Excellent time management and prioritisation of work often with conflicting deadlines (E)
· Ability to radiate positivity and confidence to work as part of a developing and growing team (E)
· Staff negotiation and conflict resolution skill (E)
Reliable and punctual, with a positive professional attitude and approach to work (E)
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail