- England, Epsom
- 6 months
- Business Analyst
- £450 – £480 per day
Business Analyst – Contract (6 months initially) – up to £480 / day – near Epsom, Surrey (commute easiest by car).
The Opportunity :
Our client, a global automotive company based near Epsom, Surrey is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Customer Engagement Product team for an initial 6 month contract to start ASAP.
Key Skills and Experience :
* Ability to view & an understanding of SQL table definitions, combined with the ability to query data for analysis & relationships
* Ability to utilise data management tools to perform analysis on data structure & relations of flat file formats such as CSV
* Ability to understand, query & analysis of modern web based data formats such as JSON
* Experience in the user of API validation software such as Postman, with demonstratable knowledge of testing such interfaces
* Experience in test case identification & documentation
* Experience in UI testing – you should be able to show experience of being involved in the user testing phase
* Breadth of Business Analysis experience combined with recent technical skills
Scope of service to be provided:
This will involve:
*Gathering requirements from various stakeholders using a range of techniques (workshops, interviews, site visits etc)
*Capturing epics, user stories and acceptance criteria, refining these together with the Scrum team ahead of delivery
*Working closely with the team during delivery, resolving any requirements issues and QA validation
*Supporting Product Managers with backlog management, prioritisation, roadmap definition and business case creation
*Analysing data to identify new opportunities or monitoring achievement of business / customer value
*Working with business teams on process transformation, mapping out key changes to current operations
*Supporting any launch or pilot activity to ensure rapid learning, reflecting this into future requirements and priorities
*Self-motivated and directed with a mindset towards continuous learning, improvement and innovation
*Very strong analytical skills (problem analysis, benefits / opportunities, requirements, data)
*Working in cross department teams to deliver change in collaboration
*Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
*Ability to translate technical language / terminology for a non-technical audience
*Business case definition and development
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability, your daily rate expectations and outlining your relevant experience.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail