- 6 Months
- Product Owner, Banking, Microservices, API
- £500 – £580 per day + PAYE + bens
API Microservices Product Owner – Wholesale banking
£500-580 per day PAYE
This role is a Product Owner role across the Dynamic document and Electronic signature capabilities. This role will work with the Implementation Manager to drive the delivery of a number of API Microservices, determining how produce and play back to Customers key onboarding information they have provided to to the bank to validate they are comfortable with the information and are in agreement with terms and conditions legal text, agree to Mandates that facilitate the onboarding journey etc. The challenge is to achieve this by providing customers and staff with a positive user experience while satisfying policy requirements across all markets. The work includes guiding a group of Analysts to determine how to do this and then coordinating delivery with Developers and Testers across the Wholesale Client Services Program, whilst also obtaining buy in of the relevant business colleagues and legal teams across these markets to deliver functioning software services
1. Extensive experience of managing complex global implementations with a geographically dispersed delivery team
2. Gravitas and ability to work with and speak confidently to MD level Senior Leadership team. Ability to articulate complex challenges in simple terms varying approach based on nature of the audience
3. Extensive experience working with analysts, developers, testers, business colleagues and legal teams to deliver functioning software services
4. Previous experience within digital onboarding and KYC for Corporate and Global Banking Customers
5. Understanding of API Microservices and how they apply to capturing Electronic signatures and dynamic document generation for account opening, mandates, terms of business, Declarations of trust etc.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail