- England, Epsom
- £30000 – £32000 per annum
- Salary £30,000 – £32,000
- Hybrid working (3 days per week in the office)
- Initial 18 months
- Near Epsom, Surrey (due to location own transport is beneficial)
- Generous benefits package (Birthday voucher, pension, car scheme, discounted onsite gym membership, subsidised hot food and drinks, 25 days holiday + all bank holidays)
Are you an energetic, outgoing individual with a strong work ethic who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Are you a proactive individual who likes to come up with new ideas and take your own initiative? If the answer is yes, then we have the role for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our Global Automotive client and be part of the ABU Value Chain team. You will play an important part in working with multiple functions across the business, and as Dealer Liaison you will be the link to the Dealer Network answering questions on topics such as pricing, availability, logistics via their Compass system.
You will have a real opportunity to develop with this role, improve commerciality by looking for new ideas and opportunities as well as to take marketing activities on if this would be an area of interest. There will also be the opportunity to visit the Network – possibly one field visit per week.
- Managing the Centre Network relationship – providing feedback and support via the internal system (Compass)
- Managing network communications highlighting areas of focus and highlighting new and exciting product focuses (Source)
- Competitor Pricing research vs other Vehicle Manufacturers and Independents
- Centre Feedback Research projects – Visiting the Centre network to gain insight on opportunities and methodologies to improve processes and commerciality
- Supporting the marketing function – creating the marketing campaign plan and implementing all marketing activities from start to finish
- Managing the purchase order and Invoicing process for the ABU team
Key skills required:
- A strong work ethic and being proactive
- A willingness to learn
- Flexibility for role developments
- Time Management / Organisation
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Excel Level
- Automotive Industry experience / knowledge
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- A desire for progression
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail