- England, South London
- Up to £30000 per annum
1st/2nd Line Support Engineer – Permanent – South London – up to £30k
My client is a leading player in the financial sector who continue to experience high levels of growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team providing a blend of 1st/2nd line support and stakeholder management across three offices.
The successful applicant will possess excellent customer service skills coupled with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently to users and you will be someone who takes a proactive approach to support.
Your background and experience will include much of the following:
* Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange, scripting and remote tools
* Good understanding of networking and VOIP telephony platforms
* Working knowledge of Jira for incident management
* Excellent troubleshooting skills in standard Microsoft Office applications
* Experience working within a fast-paced, contact centre environment that encompasses Windows Server, Windows Clients, Citrix/VDI, Microsoft Office and cloud/bespoke applications
Interested? Please forward a copy of your latest CV with an indication of availability and expected salary.
TLP Consultancy Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply now via e-mail